soyTransformer not found on custom plugin

Hello,

I have been working through the plugin-gadget docs/tutorials and decided to try to create my own version of the assigned-to-me plugin. I based on the orginal plugin, and am just trying to get it to work as is, but bundled as my own plugin. The gadget renders with no issues and I get the following error in the log:

[talledLocalContainer] <2012-08-24 10:16:04,699 http-2990-17 WARN anonymous 616x4089x2 2jb3f6 10.15.5.88 /s/en_US-3ydc0y/706/1/1.0/_/download/resources/jira-gadget-tutorial-plugin:g-assigned-to-me/assigned-to-me.js [atlassian.plugin.webresource.WebResourceTransformation] Web resource transformer soyTransformer not found for resource assigned-to-me.js, skipping

My atlassian-plugin.xml has the following for a web-resource

&lt;web-resource key="g-assigned-to-me"&gt;
        &lt;dependency&gt;com.atlassian.jira.gadgets:common-lite&lt;/dependency&gt;
        &lt;dependency&gt;jira.webresources:issue-table&lt;/dependency&gt;
        &lt;resource type="download" name="labels.css" location="/ui/labels.css"&gt;
            &lt;param name="source" value="webContextStatic"/&gt;
        &lt;/resource&gt;
        &lt;transformation extension="soy"&gt;
            &lt;transformer key="soyTransformer"/&gt;
        &lt;/transformation&gt;
        &lt;resource type="download" name="assigned-to-me.js" location="assigned-to-me-gadget.soy"/&gt;
    &lt;/web-resource&gt;

Is the soyTransformer available by default? Or do I have to explicitly add it to my plugin and if so, how?

Thx!

1 answer

I personally use the following declaration. I have no idea what I'm doing, I've copy-pasted it for years and it just works without any other import.

&lt;transformation extension="soy"&gt;
      &lt;transformer key="soyTransformer"&gt;
        &lt;functions&gt;com.atlassian.confluence.plugins.soy:soy-core-functions&lt;/functions&gt;
      &lt;/transformer&gt;
    &lt;/transformation&gt;

Try that just in case it works ;)

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Posted Wednesday in Jira

Join our webinar: How 1B+ feature flag events helped us build the new Jira

Every time you release software, there's a bit of risk – that there's a bug, that something breaks, or that the feature doesn't resonate with customers. Feature flagging helps make high stakes s...

129 views 0 3
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you