sonar issue

uday Desam May 23, 2013

i had taken jira account yesterday and i hope the version is 6.0 when i try to integrate sonar with jira i am unable to do it is 6.0 jira compatable with sonar if so is trail account suffecient to test the integration

1 answer

0 votes
Abdoulaye Kindy Diallo
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 23, 2013

If you are refering to Jira Sonar Plugin, it is not available in OnDemand at the moment as highlighted here: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.marvelution.jira.plugins.sonar

uday Desam May 23, 2013

no i am asking about sonar jira plugin ,can we use on demand account to see jira 6.0 issues in sonar

Abdoulaye Kindy Diallo
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 23, 2013

As far as Sonar doesn't require anything to be installed on JIRA's side it should be fine. Please give it a try and feel free to update us.

uday Desam May 28, 2013

Hi i understand the problem now is because of the ssl certificate how can i get this can some one please explain in detail and just want to confirm that my account is in trail period and will jira allow other sites like sonar to get data in trail period

Abdoulaye Kindy Diallo
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 28, 2013

You should be able to retrieve the SSL certificate yourself as per the instructions here. (check the "If you have openssl installed locally, the key can be retrieved..." section).

Suggest an answer