i had taken jira account yesterday and i hope the version is 6.0 when i try to integrate sonar with jira i am unable to do it is 6.0 jira compatable with sonar if so is trail account suffecient to test the integration

1 answer

This widget could not be displayed.

If you are refering to Jira Sonar Plugin, it is not available in OnDemand at the moment as highlighted here: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.marvelution.jira.plugins.sonar

no i am asking about sonar jira plugin ,can we use on demand account to see jira 6.0 issues in sonar

As far as Sonar doesn't require anything to be installed on JIRA's side it should be fine. Please give it a try and feel free to update us.

Hi i understand the problem now is because of the ssl certificate how can i get this can some one please explain in detail and just want to confirm that my account is in trail period and will jira allow other sites like sonar to get data in trail period

You should be able to retrieve the SSL certificate yourself as per the instructions here. (check the "If you have openssl installed locally, the key can be retrieved..." section).

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Summit 2018

Meet the community IRL

Atlassian Summit is an excellent opportunity for in-person support, training, and networking.

Learn more
Community showcase
Posted Wednesday in New to Jira

Are you planning to trial, or are currently trialling Jira Software? - We want to talk to you!

Hello! I'm Rayen, a product manager at Atlassian. My team and I are working hard to improve the trial experience for Jira Software Cloud. We are interested in   talking to 20 people planning t...

130 views 2 0
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you