some users unable to see any buttons

Tushar December 12, 2017

Some users in JIra service desk not able to see any buttons on the view issue even the issue is aasigned to them.

I have added those users in browse,transition issue permissions as well. Still they are not able see any buttons.

We tried integrity checker and reindex aswell, but no fix.

Please check the below screenshotunnamed.png

1 answer

0 votes
Alexey Matveev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 12, 2017

Hello,

You should look at the conditions for the transactions which do not appear on the screen.

Tushar December 12, 2017

Yes, I have proper condition for the affected users within the workflows and within the project aswell. But still same issue. I have given jira admin permission to the affected user, but still the same user not able to see the transitions.

Ivan Tovbin
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 13, 2017

You might wanna check your project permissions, specifically what users/groups/roles have the 'Transition issues' permission.

Tushar December 13, 2017

Hi Ivan,

The permissions are correct for the affected users within project permission scheme. My concern is user is not able to view any of the button on the screen. We can fix the issue if user is having problem only for specific transition buttons, but user is not able to see any of the buttons.

Alexey Matveev
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 13, 2017

Maybe it is related to user license. Maybe you have a service desk project and the user has only Jira Software license.

Ivan Tovbin
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 13, 2017

Also, even though highly unlikely, your permissions may be configured on the current issue status basis. These permissions override you project permission scheme for a given status. Check your status properties in the current workflow. More info here

Suggest an answer