share filter with somebody

One user would like to share a filter with just another user. He does not want to share with everybody or every user of his project. Is it possible ?

2 answers

Hi Emmanuel,

I have a similar usage of sharing issues and specifally filter lists - to keep special user (and non users of your JIRA system) up to date. Maybe this free plugin would be a nice solution for your request?

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/aptis.plugins.shareYourJira

You will be able to grant a 1:1 view of your filter list. This plugin create a unqiue link you can send to any person. Also you can control the share by delete the link or edit the displayed columns afterwards smile

Let me know if this is something for you.

Yes, you can simply send the filter via mail (use the share function in the upper right corner).

Forgot to mention, you need to be in the issue navigator.

Actually, if the filter changes, I need to resent the filter... I would like the same feature as the other means of sharing.

Then you would need to create a group or role (with just that one user) to share with.

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published Thursday in Jira

5 ways you can make the most of Jira Software and Bitbucket Cloud

As part of the Bitbucket product team I'm always interested in better understanding what kind of impact the use of our tools have on the way you work. In a recent study we conducted of software devel...

94 views 0 5
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you