setting screen for a particular workflow stage

beerent June 29, 2014

I am looking to add new fields to the issue view page as I advance through the stages of a workflow. Is this possible?

I see that is possible to set screens for workflow transitions, however the new fields that I select do not show once the transition is complete.

Thanks!

2 answers

0 votes
Sumit Kumar
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 28, 2014

you will have to add fields to the view issue screen from {Issue Type Screen Scheme} as well.

All fields in view issue screen which have values will be visible as per the view screen fields no matter where they are getting populated.

fields will be hidden unless they are populated.

Thanks,

Sumit

0 votes
Andrew Wolpers [BlackPearl PDM]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 29, 2014

Brent,

When you populate the fields on the "Transition" screen, are the same fields in the "View" screen in the screen scheme? You'll need those in the View screen and they should show up after populated.

Suggest an answer