set attendee automatically when creating an issue

T. Gutzeit June 7, 2016

Is there a possibility to set the attendee in an Servicedesk-Project automatically when an issue ist created. I tried it with automation but i doesn't work.

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Mahesh S
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 8, 2016

In the create step of the Issue workflow, kindly add a Post function to set a value for the attendee.

Mahesh S
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 15, 2016

Was this helpful?

T. Gutzeit June 15, 2016

We solved this problem with

[Atlassian Answers] condition "project" for postfunction Set Field Value to constant

Mahesh S
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 15, 2016

Yes, that's what I have suggested above. However, you got the procedure.

0 votes
T. Gutzeit June 7, 2016

Not the Assignee. You could define a watcher for an issue and a person which participates (the Attendee). This person could also see the issue in the customer portal (otherwise only the person which have created the issue could see it in the customer portal).

0 votes
Steven F Behnke
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 7, 2016

Attendee? Assignee?

Suggest an answer