service desk template

Hi,

I'd like to create standard response/template for frequently asked questions, and allowing agents to pick these template to improve response time and consistency. Is this possible?

Thanks

Jing

1 answer

1 accepted

This widget could not be displayed.

Not via email/comment, but Service Desk is having improvements aimed at better self-service added to it.

If you have a Confluence Knowledge Base hooked up to your Service Desk, you get some big benefits:

• When users go to the portal, they are offered a search before they go to "create call".  This lets them search the knowledge base for self-help immediately
  • If they still raise a request, then the help-desk agents get listed the links from a similar search directly in the call view, so they can copy the links into any responses, or select one to use as the basis of a response

(I'm not sure that the second one is implemented yet - it might only be Cloud experimental, but it is coming)

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Tuesday in Jira

What modern development practices are at the heart of how your team delivers software?

Hey Community mates! Claire here from the Software Product Marketing team. We all know software development changes rapidly, and it's often tough to keep up. But from our research, we've found the h...

149 views 1 3
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you