service desk locally

KentGran November 9, 2015

This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: Setting up your service desk

I'am trying to evaluate the Service Desk application locally but what ever I try I end up with the Cloud option one way or the other. I have installed downloaded it, installed it, setup the evalutaion license and it is up and running.

After that I have followed the instruction on this page: 

https://confluence.atlassian.com/servicedeskserver030/setting-up-your-service-desk-761768593.html

but there is no "Basic Service Desk" project type that I can create. It's simply not available. I can not connect to the cloud (internal restrictions ot possible to change). Is the service desk not meant for people witout the cloud? What am I doing wrong?

2 answers

1 vote
RPandyaram
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 9, 2015

Hi @Kent Granström , please add the license of service desk under Applications tab with admin credentials.

After that , enable the applicatiom.

Once the above steps are done , you will find an option under projects.

Hope this helps

0 votes
KentGran November 10, 2015

Jetlagged after the 10 hour, 9 hour difference in time. It's all there if I just open my eyes

Suggest an answer