service desk automated alert not sent by e-mail

Deleted user October 27, 2015

Hi,

We have an automated rule in service desk where a user is alerted when a rule is matched. I can see from activity that the alert is created but it is not send by e-mail to the user. How can I make this happen?

Many thanks,

Ian

1 answer

0 votes
Paulo Hennig
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 27, 2015

Hello Ian,
Could you kindly share to us your automation rule with that goal (Screenshot).

In my tests, when the comments match a specific string, the issue is commented as _This issue requires your attention Username_ and I also receive an email about that I was mentioned in the issue as my automation rule is set to alert my user.   

jeremyhardin February 11, 2016

Paulo,

Is there any way to change the default text "This issue requires your attention"?

Meenakshi Nainwal April 6, 2016
  1. How do I change the text "This issue requires attention"?
  2. When the SLA breached condition is reached a comment is added on the issue. I do not want that comment to be added on the issue since I dont want the reporter of the issue to see that comment. I just want a mail to be sent to the assignee. How to achieve this?
  3. Can I change the subject of the email
IHME SA January 4, 2017

I'm keenly interested in knowing how to change the default "This issue requires your attention" so that I can put more relevance into it for pagerduty 

Dave Bruhn January 31, 2017

I also would like to know how to change this text.  We have an old user who is no longer with our organization, and we're feeling like an old ghost is coming back to haunt us via Service Desk

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events