server unavailable after installing plugin

Indranil Mondal June 8, 2016

My JIRA test server (version; 6.3.6) has been unavailable just after installing a plugin named 'JJupin'. Is it just a coincident or plugin installation can be a reason. If that's the reason how can I recover it or uninstall the plugin?

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

1 answer

0 votes
Radu Dumitriu
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 8, 2016

Coincidence, most probably. Any logs in there?

Indranil Mondal June 8, 2016

I am not able to check JIRA logs. can the problem arise due to version mismatch? If I install the plugin version which is not for JIRA 6.3.6, can there be any issue? I had installed whatever version was available in marketplace without checking.

Radu Dumitriu
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 8, 2016

Yes, it may be, but this should affect only the plugin (i.e. refuses to install properly, it is disabled, and so on). Once again, for a proper diag we need the logs, to see what happened there.

You can send the logs to jira-support@kepler-rominfo.com

Suggest an answer