Nagesh May 21, 2022

given cloud server is down

Sorry, we can't find this Cloud URL. showing in contact support

1 answer

3 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 21, 2022

Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

That message usually means there is no site there.  Either no-one has created it yet, or they have shut it down (deliberately, or by not paying for the subscription for a while)

You'll need to ask whomever sent you there to confirm the site name is right, or that they've shut it down.

Nagesh May 25, 2022

Let me make it clear, this was a valid site I was using as a backlog manager for my personal project. I did not open it for a few weeks and it shut down. According to my understanding, this is due to some major changes on the server, as premium plans starts for users of 10 or more.

The problem has now been resolved by registering this domain again for a 30 day premium trial. The only problem is that I've lost all my old projects. 

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 26, 2022

It's nothing to do with the server, it sounds like you let the site expire, despite all the warnings (if you didn't actively delete it)

Suggest an answer