select Approver from multi-user picker

Ragvi Ttpt October 10, 2018

Hi,

As part of our Workflow we have an approval process for which we are using a Multi-User picker. This transition will be considered approved if just one of the multiple approvers approves it. We currently have around 4 approvers in the multiple user picker.

Is there a way to know who is the one who "approved" it. I want to be able to mention the name of the person who approved it from the list of approvers. I am sending a confirmation email from my WorkFlow's Post function but having trouble figuring the field code for that.

So far I was able to grab the field code for the Multiple User Picker but unable to drill down into it !! In the Jira service desk portal, it displays a green check mark against the person who approved it in the list of all the approvers.

Would appreciate some help.

1 answer

0 votes
Moga
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 16, 2018

Hi Ragvi,

Looks like you will need to run a REST API to get the approver name - take a look at the REST API; servicedeskapi/request/{issueIdOrKey}/approval. From the result, you will be able to identify the approver.

Cheers,
Mogavenasan

Suggest an answer