search all issues between 08:00 and 18:00

Jeroen Borst October 5, 2014

Hi there I would like to make a search result with JQL which selects all issues created between certain times.

So I want to see all tickets created during daytimen (8-18h) regardless the date.

Thnx

Jeroen

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Tiago Comasseto
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 5, 2014

Hi Jeroen,

I think that you could use this JQL:

created >= startOfDay(\u002b8h) AND created <= endOfDay(-6)

Where startOfDay() is 00:00 +8 hours (\u002b replaces the plus sign "+") and endOfDay is 23:59 -6 hours.

I hope it helps.

Cheers

Jeroen Borst October 6, 2014

Hi Tiago, many thanks for your answer but it doesn't match any results. the JQL statement is excepted but no results. Any idea? Jeroen

Jeroen Borst October 6, 2014

Hi Tiago, did a retry and pushed (-6h) instead of (-6). This works and gives you al results of today. Do you also have pointers so I can see all tickets for several days. So for example show in one search all tickets last week created between 08:00 and 18:00

Tiago Comasseto
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 6, 2014

Hi, sorry, my mistake, I forgot to include the "h" in the endOfDay parameter. As for the result for previous days, I'm really not sure it's possible with a single filter, but if you're okay with using multiple filters, you could use something like: created >= "2014-10-06 08:00" AND created <= "2014-10-06 18:00" Cheers

Suggest an answer