sd bulk filter

Phil Shrader March 2, 2015

Emails are being rejected based on the handler SD Bulk filter. What can I do to not reject these emails?

DateStatusDetailsFromMail subjectBy handler
02/Mar/15 9:51 AMREJECTEDThe message was rejected because it is a bulk mail.sgupta@khemia.comRE: Go to MeetingSD Bulk filter

2 answers

0 votes
Oliviu Nita August 19, 2015

FIX by Watania Daniel modified by me 20/Aug/15 7:27 AM See Hi Oliviu, Great then, because you can achieve this. Basically, there are three filter that came together with Service Desk. These filter will filter out spam, auto-reply and emails that come from JIRA. In your case, based on JSD-1924, to disable the filter for filtering out auto-reply/bulk filter email, please perform the following: Disabling SD Bulk Filter Module Navigate to Administration > Add-ons > Manage add-ons Look for JIRA Service Desk plugin and expand the section Expand the XXX of XXX modules enabled Disable SD Bulk filter module sdBulkFilter for messages with a different value than "no" set for the Auto-Submitted header Restart JIRA After that, try this behavior again, and verify whether the auto-reply email is being picked up or not Let me know how it goes. Cheers, Daniel See https://support.atlassian.com/servicedesk/customer/portal/3/SDS-7108

Christa_Prins January 13, 2016

Hi, Can this be achieved with the trial version? I'm setting up a service desk now and need to import e-mail which is bounced because it is "auto reply". I can't find the JIRA Service Desk plugin. Thanks! Christa

Jeremias Rößler May 12, 2017

I did as you said, but in that view for the SD Bulk filter (sdBulkFilter) if says "Module cannot be modified". What can I do about that? Do I do something wrong?

0 votes
Oliviu Nita August 17, 2015

Hi, I have the same issue for the emails with rules. I have added a rule to a email: send all docs to jira@xxxxx.com and i have the message: REJECTED The message was rejected because it is auto-reply mail. Did you find a solution? Thank's in advance.

Suggest an answer