scrum board column deadline

Stefanos Kalantzis June 27, 2016

Hi,

It would be extremely useful if it was possible to assign dates in the scrum board columns.

1. We already configure the sprint end date, so that could be displayed in the last column.

So, in our case, currently the last column is named "Done".
    What we'd like to see is "Done (by 08/Jul/16)"

Although this information is 1 click away, so it wouldn't be that big of an improvement (though easy to implement). But it makes sense if #2 below is implemented too.

2. What would be important in our case is the one-to-last column, which is "Test Done".

That would become "Test Done (by 01/Jul/16)".

What would be probably the correct/concise way, is a configuration on a board level, of an X amount of days before the sprint end date, for any column; which, if set, will be displayed as per my examples (or similar).

The last sentence of #2 is my recommendation / feature request...

Thanks for a great product smile

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
GabrielleJ
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 27, 2016

Stefanos, you look like have an interesting feature/suggestion to JIRA. Make it official and open up a "Suggestion" in jira.atlassian.com

I honestly didn't pay attention to where I was posting... I thought it was there :|

0 votes

Suggest an answer