scrum board column deadline

Hi,

It would be extremely useful if it was possible to assign dates in the scrum board columns.

1. We already configure the sprint end date, so that could be displayed in the last column.

So, in our case, currently the last column is named "Done".
    What we'd like to see is "Done (by 08/Jul/16)"

Although this information is 1 click away, so it wouldn't be that big of an improvement (though easy to implement). But it makes sense if #2 below is implemented too.

2. What would be important in our case is the one-to-last column, which is "Test Done".

That would become "Test Done (by 01/Jul/16)".

What would be probably the correct/concise way, is a configuration on a board level, of an X amount of days before the sprint end date, for any column; which, if set, will be displayed as per my examples (or similar).

The last sentence of #2 is my recommendation / feature request...

Thanks for a great product smile

2 answers

1 accepted

This widget could not be displayed.

Stefanos, you look like have an interesting feature/suggestion to JIRA. Make it official and open up a "Suggestion" in jira.atlassian.com

I honestly didn't pay attention to where I was posting... I thought it was there :|

This widget could not be displayed.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Tuesday in Jira

What modern development practices are at the heart of how your team delivers software?

Hey Community mates! Claire here from the Software Product Marketing team. We all know software development changes rapidly, and it's often tough to keep up. But from our research, we've found the h...

107 views 1 2
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you