Since we migrated our JIRA eco-system to 6.3.12 and all the related plugins, the script runner function Myprojects() is no more working.
The script runner plugin version is now 3.0.7.
We restored our previous environment on a test system (JIra 6.2.6 + script runner 2.1.17) with this configuration the function works.
Did some of you have same kind of problem ? Have an idea ?
After disabling/enabling the plugin I have the following information in the log:
2015-01-08 16:01:56,754 http-bio-80-exec-584 INFO psc 961x627143x1 gv78j0 172.16.71.171 /rest/plugins/1.0/com.onresolve.jira.groovy.groovyrunner-key [atlassian.plugin.manager.PluginEnabler] Plugin 'com.onresolve.jira.groovy.groovyrunner' is now ENABLED
2015-01-08 16:02:07,269 atlassian-scheduler-quartz1.clustered_Worker-4 INFO ServiceRunner Subversion Index Update Service [revisions.scheduling.clustersafe.UpdateSvnIndexService] Indexing job started at Thu Jan 08 16:02:07 CET 2015
2015-01-08 16:02:45,114 http-bio-80-exec-606 WARN psc 962x627207x1 gv78j0 172.16.71.171 /issues/[com.atlassian.ozymandias.SafePluginPointAccess] Unable to run plugin code because of 'groovy.lang.GroovyRuntimeException - Ambiguous method overloading for method com.sun.proxy.$Proxy13#hasPermission.
Cannot resolve which method to invoke for [class java.lang.Integer, null, class com.atlassian.jira.user.BridgedDirectoryUser] due to overlapping prototypes between:
[int, interface com.atlassian.jira.issue.Issue, interface com.atlassian.crowd.embedded.api.User]
[int, interface com.atlassian.jira.project.Project, interface com.atlassian.crowd.embedded.api.User]'.
Many Thanks for help,
Gah, I've reproduced it. It happens when you have groups in your default project roles, and some other specific circumstances. I think this is a JIRA bug, as com.atlassian.jira.security.roles.ProjectRoleManager#getProjectIdsContainingRoleActorByNameAndType returns nulls, which it should not do according to its documentation, and doesn't really make sense according to the project name.
I've worked around it, it will go out in the next release.
That's wierd, I can't reproduce any problem myself. For some reason:
is returning null for one project - I have no idea why. There must be other things wrong with the instance.
Go to script console and run this script and let me know if there's any output: https://gist.github.com/jechlin/617013bc27e49674d9f7
Hey Community mates! Claire here from the Software Product Marketing team. We all know software development changes rapidly, and it's often tough to keep up. But from our research, we've found the h...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs