sandboxed atlassian applications

Brian Bagent April 15, 2014

I need to have one instance each of Stash, Jira Agile, and Confluence in a sandbox. These are for testing purposes like patch upgrades and so forth and will never be used in production. Can I apply my (once we buy, which will be shortly) license key to the sandboxed servers, or is there something else that I need to do?

4 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Shawn Sanders April 15, 2014

Hi Brian,

As Fabio said, Atlassian allows this. Once you have your license, you can setup an account at my.atlassion.comto easily manage this if you are the listed billing or technical contact. You can select "View Developer License" for each product and generate a license that will be synced with your maintenance agreement date.

Good luck and take care,

Shawn

1 vote
Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 15, 2014

Hi Brian,

Atlassian allows you to use the same license for production, staging, pre-production environments. So you can do that.

Hopw this helps,

Fabio

1 vote
Boris Georgiev _Appfire_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 15, 2014

You can generate "developer" license if you have purchased commercial license.

See that thread for more details:

https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/211968/jira-developer-license

0 votes
Brian Bagent April 15, 2014

Excellent. Thanks guys.

Suggest an answer