request to restore Jira to the base state

RayMefise June 27, 2014

Hello, I ask to restore Jira to the base state. I understand that all the settings and projects will be deleted. I ask to reset as soon as possible.

If possible please do not reset the Confluence, but if it is really necessary, you may reset it.

2 answers

1 vote
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 27, 2014

That's not something we can help you with - we're a community of end users and have no access to your systems. Atlassian people are here, but this is not the place to ask them for support - raise that at support.atlassian.com

I'm not sure they do this sort of reset. If they don't, then you can do most of it yourself by deleting all the projects, then all the schemes and bits of schemes you don't want, leaving just the defaults.

RayMefise June 27, 2014

ISSUE ATTRIBUTES ->Statuses

I renamed statuses and changed the status category.

How to get it back by default?

Any ideas?

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 27, 2014

No idea what you mean by "status category", but you can simply rename a status back to what it was before.

RayMefise June 27, 2014

as you can see, before statuses were gray and they did not have category. Now they have to rename and category (New,Complete and In Progress), and I don't remember what name they had

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 27, 2014

Ah, gottit, you mean the Agile categories of status. I apologise, I had forgotton the name for them. The originals for those are New, In Progress, and Complete, so you've not changed the categories.

I'm afraid I can't read anything other than English (I am truly ashamed of my lack of other languages), so I don't know what Status you are looking at there, but the English ones are, by default:

Status/Category

Open / New

Reopened / New

In progress / In progress

Resolved / Complete

Closed / Complete

I'm not sure going right the way back to a "clean" Jira is that useful if you're going to end up changing them anyway, but hopefully that gives you an idea.

RayMefise June 27, 2014

Thank you so much, your help is invaluable. This is exactly what I needed.

0 votes
RayMefise June 27, 2014

ISSUE ATTRIBUTES ->Statuses

I renamed statuses and changed the status category.

How to get it back by default?

Any ideas?

Suggest an answer