reports

Alvaro Rey June 10, 2022

hello,

Is there a way to have a report related to the incidents/JIRAs, on which one person has been working, but that he/she doesn't necessarily has them assigned or is responsible of?

Thanks for your help

2 answers

5 votes
Mariana_Pryshliak_Saasjet
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
June 10, 2022

Hi @Alvaro Rey 

I think it's not possible without the out-the-box solutions..

But if you're ok swith the 3-rd party add-ons, I recommend you to try Time in Status for Jira Cloud. Its Assignee time report shows who and how long has been working on the particular issue. Even if this person is not assigned to the issue, you'll get detailed data on the grid, chart, or pivots.

assignee report.png

New Assignee.png

This add-on is developed by my team and is free for using up to 10 users. Please, let me know if you have any questions.

Hope it helps)

1 vote
Bloompeak Support
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
June 11, 2022

Hi @Alvaro Rey , Welcome to the Community!

Without using 3rd party add-ons, you can get the list of issues a user worked on. There are 2 ways depending on how you distinguish a worked done by a user.

1. A user might have worked on an issue even without assigning the issue to himself/herself. He/she might have only commented on it or might updated the issue description without assigning it to him/herself. Then you can get such issues of a single user(eg. John Smith) by below jql.
    issuekey IN updatedBy(jsmith)
  2. On the other hand, if you are sure that users always assign issues to themselves when they work on it, then you can create jql as below.
    assignee was jsmith

Hope it helps.

Suggest an answer