reopened hit count

Richard Jones August 20, 2015

Hi All

We are having some problems with reopened JIRAs from QA. We are introducing reviews within the team but there are still sometimes reopened JIRA due to misunderstandings. These reopened JIRA need some care from the developers. What I'd like to do is know how many times a JIRA has been reopened. And when it is reopened who it was assigned to. For example if the JIRA is resolved by userA and reopened then it should be reopened against userA even if subsequently userB takes the work. 

I am happy to update workflows here. I was thinking of perhaps having a field which is appended by the username (userA in above example) when the JIRA is reopened. Then if it is reopened several times it will have a list of users against which it has been reopened. 

Is there a way to do this? Are there other more JIRA standard ways of doing this? Has anyone got any alternatives that I could do?

Thanks

1 answer

0 votes
Tuncay Senturk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 20, 2015

Hi Richard,

Enhancer Plugin for JIRA has reopening counter as well as Reopenings issue tab field.

You can find detailed info for "Reopenings" here.

Regards

Tuncay

Suggest an answer