relation "public.AO_60DB71_LEXORANK_ID_seq" does not exist

Ansar Rezaei
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 13, 2016

I upgrade JIRA from 6.1.4 to 6.4.9 on postgres and I don't know how I can solve this problem:

Error
There was a SQL exception thrown by the Active Objects library: Database: - name:PostgreSQL - version:9.5.1 - minor version:5 - major version:9 Driver: - name:PostgreSQL Native Driver - version:PostgreSQL 9.0 JDBC4 (build 801) org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: ERROR: relation "public.AO_60DB71_LEXORANK_ID_seq" does not exist Position: 16

I googled it a lot and raise a support ticket to Atlassian, But I need to fix it soon.
Here there is a KB but it didn't work.

I test this with Oracle DB also and getting an error like postgres:

Error
There was a SQL exception thrown by the Active Objects library: Database: - name:Oracle - version:Oracle Database 11g Enterprise Edition Release 11.2.0.3.0 - 64bit Production With the Partitioning, OLAP, Data Mining and Real Application Testing options - minor version:2 - major version:11 Driver: - name:Oracle JDBC driver - version:11.2.0.2.0 java.sql.SQLIntegrityConstraintViolationException: ORA-01400: cannot insert NULL into ("DBJIRA"."AO_60DB71_LEXORANK"."ID")

Thanks in advance for your help.
Ansar 

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Ansar Rezaei
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 4, 2016

Thanks to Atlassian support this problem has been solved by this workaround:

What you do is open the activeobjects.xml file, and find and replace primaryKey="true" autoIncrement="false" to primaryKey="true" autoIncrement="true".

Please assure you have a copy of the file in case something goes wrong.

0 votes
Aleks Yenin (Polontech)
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 13, 2016

Maybe this will help You. There is also a specific problem with LEXORANK field on JIRA 6.4+

Ansar Rezaei
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 13, 2016

Thanks for Comment. I try it and it didn't work sad

Aleks Yenin (Polontech)
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 14, 2016

Can You please give some more information when this problem appears? On JIRA start, On dragging issue from one status to another, etc...?

Ansar Rezaei
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 20, 2016

I see this problem in following situation:

1- Drag and Drop (Re-rank) issue in Agile backlog

2- Create Sprint

3- Delete Issue

I see it in this cases

0 votes
Vasiliy Zverev
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 13, 2016

Tables with names starts with AO_ are for plugins. It seems that on your JIRA instance you have same trouble with plugin. It could be incompatible version of a plugin or requred plugin was deleted.

Ansar Rezaei
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 13, 2016

This table belongs to JIRA Agile and I install a compatible version of it on my JIRA Instance.

Suggest an answer