regex for after hours

Hi,

I want to see the tickets created after hours for my project. 6PM - 9AM. Then maybe sort by priority.

project = myproject AND created >= 2013-01-01 AND created <= 2013-12-15

how do i add created time as a filter here? I didn't see a filter for that. I use JIRA v5.2

1 answer

Look under the heading "Created" in this document. You can specify the time.

https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Advanced+Searching

Example:

project = myproject AND created > "2010/12/12 18:00" and created < "2010/12/13 09:00"

Agreed, but this is for one day! I am running this query for a year. I dont want to keep manually incrementing day by 1.

Also, AND ( created <= "09:00" OR created >= "18:00") is invalid.

Right I see what you mean. Dont think there is a filter based only for time. You might have to write your own jql function. Also its something I might want to add here

https://bitbucket.org/bhushan154/jira-miscellaneous-jql-functions/wiki/Home

ok. I'll post if I can create one. Also i was thinking on the lines of these unsuccessfully:

project = myp AND created >= 2013-01-01 AND created <= 2013-12-15 AND ( created < startOfDay() OR created > endOFDay() )

project = myp AND created >= 2013-01-01 AND created <= 2013-12-15 AND created not in ( startOfDay(),endOfDay() )

project = myp AND created >= 2013-01-01 AND created <= 2013-12-15 AND startOfDay("-9h")

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Sarah Schuster
Posted Jan 29, 2018 in Jira

What are common themes you've seen across successful & failed Jira Software implementations?

Hey everyone! My name is Sarah Schuster, and I'm a Customer Success Manager in Atlassian specializing in Jira Software Cloud. Over the next few weeks I will be posting discussion topics (8 total) to ...

3,224 views 14 19
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you
Atlassian Team Tour

Join us on the Team Tour

We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.

Save your spot