recommendation for a salesforce JIRA plug-in

Nari Man
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 17, 2013
I am using customware plug-in but it does not update JIRA field with SF status unless I restart JIRA. Any one has a recommendation on another plug-in? All I need is that in JIRA I can see the linked SF ticket description and status. But up-to-date.

2 answers

0 votes
Nicolas Simon
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 11, 2016

Hello Nariman,

I know the reply arrives very late, but since version 5.8.0, the nFeed plugin is able to fetch data from SalesForce and display them in fields within JIRA -> https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.valiantys.jira.plugins.SQLFeed/server/overview

Regards,

Nicolas

0 votes
Nari Man
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 18, 2013

Anyone? Is there a plugin that will push SF data to JIRA instead of pull from SF?

Suggest an answer