re-opening a jira status from closed to something else - what security level?

Robert James September 30, 2012

I have added my admin id to the Resolve Issues / Issue Permissions and still can't move this jira from closed to another status -- what am i missing.

Resolve Issues
Ability to resolve and reopen issues. This includes the ability to set a fix version.

2 answers

1 vote
MatthewC
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 30, 2012

There will be a condition in your workflow that is stopping you from seeing it. You will need to view the workflow transition that goes from closed to the other state

https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Configuring+Workflow#ConfiguringWorkflow-Applyingconditionstotransitions

0 votes
Norman Abramovitz
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 30, 2012

You will need to look at your workflow for the particular project to figure things out. Without knowing the groups, roles, permissions assigned and the workflow, it is hard to know what might be wrong.

Suggest an answer