{"errorMessages":[],"errors":{"customfield_10800":"Account is required."}}

Pramod Gehlot November 14, 2017

I have created an issue from one user but I am trying to create issues from other user getting error 400 bed request

{"errorMessages":[],"errors":{"customfield_10800":"Account is required."}}

Please help me.

1 answer

0 votes
Mizan
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 14, 2017

Where you see this error ? 

How you create the issue ? Please provide more details.

Looks like an error from a validator.

I am using rest/API/latest/issue API use I have two projects in this creating issues from API my code is working but another project to assign to other user did not create issue saw error details bellowing block in the catch.

this is my code

"{\"fields\":{\"summary\":\"G6- Test Issue Please ignore\",\"description\":\"G6- Test Issue Please ignore\",\"issuetype\":{\"id\": \"1\"},\"project\":{\"id\": \"20701\"},\"customfield_12902\":\"testuser@gmail.com\"},\"customfield_10800\":{\"id\": \"32\"}}"

I am using rest/API/latest/issue API use I have two projects in this creating issues from API my code is working but another project to assign to other user did not create issue saw error details bellowing block in the catch.

this is my code

"{\"fields\":{\"summary\":\"G6- Test Issue Please ignore\",\"description\":\"G6- Test Issue Please ignore\",\"issuetype\":{\"id\": \"1\"},\"project\":{\"id\": \"20701\"},\"customfield_12902\":\"testuser@gmail.com\"},\"customfield_10800\":{\"id\": \"32\"}}"

I am using rest/API/latest/issue API use I have two projects in this creating issues from API my code is working but another project to assign to other user did not create issue saw error details bellowing block in the catch.this is my code

I am using rest/API/latest/issue API use I have two projects in this creating issues from API my code is working but another project to assign to other user did not create issue saw error details bellowing block in the catch.this is my code
{"fields":{"summary":"G6- Test Issue Please ignore","description":"G6- Test Issue Please ignore","issuetype":{"id": "1"},"project":{"id": "20701"},"customfield_12902":"test@gmail.com"},"customfield_10800":{"id": "32"}}

Mizan
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 14, 2017

Is the below valid for that customfield for this project.

"customfield_10800":{"id": "32"}

The error message seems to be due to a required field on create transition.

Can you check the workflow and temporarily remove this validator from the create transition of the workflow. Or use a valid option .

I hope you are not trying this on a production instance.

Suggest an answer