"anon access forbidden" error on Source Tab for others user but not my own

Eva
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 24, 2012

This is similar to this previous post , where user see this error in Source tab. But when I go into source tab, it works fine. I was seeing this error earlier this morning but it seems to fix it when I click "yes" on "Enable Crucible Integration" in Fisheye Configuration link in JIRA. But I am not sure why it only works for me but not others.

We are using JIRA 4.4.1 and Crucible 2.7.4. They are on the same server. I dont think it's permission scheme on Crucible as that is pretty much default (and thta didnt explain why it works for me).

Any help is greatly appreciated!

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Eva
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 27, 2012

This is resolved by 2 actions:

1) create a COMMON user in both JIRA + Crucible (for me it just projAdmin) and put these 2 users in admin groups. Then use these common username/password in the Application link

2) In Crucible/Fisheye Admin page -> Authentication -> JIRA auth -> group tab and select the groups you want to access to the source/review tab. Remember, this is going to l imit base on the # of license you purchase.

After everything is complete, just refresh the fisheye config in JIRA, and you will be all set

Suggest an answer