"Watcher" not displaying for some Issues

Kumar
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 27, 2018

Hi Team,

"Watcher" Filed on some issues its not displaying when I refresh the issue its appearing and disappearing.

its only causing for some tickets .

Can any one tell what is the cause of this and can you tell me ow to resolve it.

Thanks,

Kumar 

2 answers

0 votes
Victor Mutambuki
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 6, 2018

Can you please take a screenshot of the page in new tab after right clicking on it.

Kumar
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 6, 2018

Hi @Victor Mutambuki [Mumo Systems] 

Thanks for your response 

The thing is When I open a issue from project issue list on the issue view watcher is showing .

same issue if you open from search bar with same issue key i'd the watcher is hiding

Thanks,

Kumar  

0 votes
Victor Mutambuki
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 27, 2018

Kumar,

There's no watchers field in JIRA. It's just a button that customers can click on their own to watch or unwatch issues. Check on the permission scheme under Voters & watchers permissions and check if users are in the right roles that allow them to watch or unwatch issues.

Victor

Kumar
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 27, 2018

HI @Victor Mutambuki  Thanks for your response

I have checked the permission scheme under the Voters & watchers my role is assigned

and I'm jira-admin as well as Project-admin tooo still for some tcikets i'm unable to see the watcher  for some tickets 

when i reload the page the the watcher is appearing and disappering in 2 seconds 

and also i have checked the from admin settings>general info> 

Allow users to vote on issuesON
Allow users to watch issuesON

thanks,

kumar

Like Corwyn Tomashewski likes this
Kumar
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 6, 2018

Hi @Victor Mutambuki [Mumo Systems]  

I Observe On thing When I Open a project and when i click issue then the watcher is showing. If I right click on it and open in new tab or directly search the issue id from search bar then the watcher is hiding

can you tell how to resolve please

Thanks,

Kumar

Suggest an answer