"View on Rapid Board" link is not working

Christian Czaia _Decadis AG_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 11, 2012

Hey,

I've just encountered a problem in one our our instances (JIRA 5.0, Greenhopper 5.10.1). When I click on or hover over the "View on Rapid Board" link in one of my JIRA issues I get a (attached below). If you look at the link it is obvious that this doesn't lead to a rapid board:

[correct_base_url]/jiratest/browse/$%7BbaseUrl%7D/secure/GHGoToBoard.jspa?issueId=${issue.id}

It should look sth. like this:

[correct_base_url]/jiratest/secure/GHGoToBoard.jspa?issueId=10407

Any ideas, I'm kind of stuck...

Thx in advance

Christian

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 12, 2013

Re-index and server restart

0 votes
Brad Baker [Atlassian]
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 12, 2012

Hmm that defintely seems wong. Can you check your the value of your "base URL" in general configuration.

There is defintely a relative URL bug happening but I am puzzled by the $%7BbaseUrl%7D.

Do you have a proxy in front of your instance at all. One that does URL re-writing?

I think raising a support issue with support.atlassian.com is your best option.

Rising Star
Rising Star
June 12, 2012

The base URL is correct and working well with e.g. application links...No proxies... I'll raise a ticket but thanks anyway

Rising Star
Rising Star
July 9, 2012

A server restart did the trick...

Suggest an answer