"Updated By" parameter over filter creation screen under "Issue navigator"

dhaval soni
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 7, 2012

Hi

How to configure the Jira so, "Updated By" parameter can be appear in filter creation screen under "Issue navigator".

I want to see the list of issues which are worked by specific developer and for all yesterday's worked issue. So, I can query on - "Updated By" parameter and "Updated from to" parameters and get the result.

Can you please let me know for this configuration.

Thank You

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 7, 2012

Is that custom fields you created? If so, make sure the field is applicable to the projects/issuetypes you have selected.

You will see the field while creating the filter only if it is in the context of the project and issuetype selected. To tes, you might want to select one project and issuetype where you are sure the field is available and refresh the filter parameters.

dhaval soni
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 9, 2012

Thanks for the comment.

No, I have not created any custom field.

I don't expect this field to be entered by user manually. When user make update on any issues then, this "updated by" field value should take current logged in user value.

But, I need this field over Issue Navigator filter parameter screen so, I can get all updated tasks for particular User.

If any other field is provided by default from Jira which can give me the "updated by" kind of result then please let me know.

If you know any other alternative to query as below:

"Retrieve all updated tasks for particular user for updated at yesterday(Current day - 1) "

I can get all updated tasks for yesterday but can't filter by updated users.

Please let me know you comments.

Thank You

dhaval soni
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 14, 2012

Suggest an answer