"Time Sheet" gadget bug

Paul Alexander
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 26, 2015

Atlassian - is this in your backlog?

Using the "Time Sheet" gadget on a dashboard, supplying time on a given time actually records the time on a different day. I cannot come up with a pattern as to what date is decides to put the time on. In examples reported to me, and of those I have tried which confirms the defect, here is typical repro steps.

• Click a date in the grid.
  • The popup correctly denotes the date I have chosen.
  • Supply time spent and a comment if necessary.
  • Hit Enter and notice the new time entry is on some different date than the one I chose.
  • Drive into the issue in question and review the newly added time entry.
  • The time entry is indeed for the incorrect date (the issue, the gadget, and any timesheet report you want to throw at it all displays the time entry on the wrong date).

Workaround: Don't use the gadget to record time; use the agile board.

matt.png

2 answers

0 votes
Felipevsw
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 27, 2015

An updated version of this third-party add-on must be deployed to Atlassian Cloud. You can track it on this issue: https://ecosystem.atlassian.net/browse/ACJIRA-514

Cheers
Felipe

0 votes
Paul Alexander
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 26, 2015

It seems this gadget is owned by Andriy Zhdanov. Do I need to go to the marketplace and find his website to report such an issue? Just curious on the process. This is a local plugin in the cloud instance, so not sure.

Suggest an answer