"This project isn't available" occurs when selecting Reports>All Reports.

MarcelW July 6, 2015

"This project isn't available" occurs when selecting Reports>All Reports.

We have the online version of JIRA Agile and since the update which occurred early this morning (Jul-6-2015), we are having issues trying to see the "All Reports" page for a board that views 2 projects.

I can select all of the individual reports ok, just not the "All Reports".

jul6_15_allreports.jpg

The error message that appears would indicate some sort of issue with the permissions, but this happens on a user with admin privileges.

2 answers

3 votes
Piotr Mazij July 23, 2015

It looks that it is not the case @Jaime Silveira . I face the problem too. Here are my observations:

1. Filter for my Agile Board takes issues from two projects, Those issues are linked each other. 
  2. Permissions are set correct, both for edit and view projects, on both projects.
  3. When I enter the Agile board from the top Agile menu, I face the problem. 
  4. When I remove one project (no matter which one) from the filter and enter the board as above, the problem is gone.
  5. When filter has two projects in it and I enter one of those projects itself (from the top Projects menu) the problem is gone as the Overview tab automatically shows the Agile board with my active sprint, showing issues combined of both projects, due to the filter settings (despite I entered a single project). 

Therefore the problem is as written in point no. 3 - while entering the Board from the top Agile menu. 

@Marcel Wilson, the bypass is in point no. 5. Have a nice day. smile

0 votes
Jaime S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 7, 2015

Hi, Marcel.

Regardless of whether users are administrators, other permissions are not overridden. Since this is a board, check these two permissions:

1. Project permissions for both projects
  2. The filter permission (or rather, to which users it's shared with)

If these are not correctly set, even administrators may have permission problems. 

If you still can't figure it out, please open a support request at Atlassian Support.

Kind regards,
Jaime Kirch da Silveira
Atlassian Cloud Support

Suggest an answer