"This archive doesn't contains any valid attachments"

angeline delwart February 19, 2015

Hello,

I'm trying to move an on-premise JIRA instance to the cloud.

I have 3 zipped files containing the JIRA export (just the XML), the attachments of the instance and the avatars (no logos).

They've been transfered to the webdav of the cloud instance but when I try to do an import of the files, the zip file with the attachments is always rejected (even if I try with a smaller attachments zip file, for just one project rather than the whole instance) saying that "This archive doesn't contains any valid attachments".

The attachments are mostly picture files but also include Word documents. And manually importing them one ticket at a time is not really possible as there are hundreds of tickets with attachments (and thousands of tickets).

The zip files with the JIRA export and the avatars are accepted and can be imported (already successfully tested).

Any idea about what goes wrong ?

Thanks.

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
kitkat
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 19, 2015

Hello Angeline,

Have you logged a ticket with support.atlassian.com about this? This seems like something support could help you with, as they may be able to see why it's failing specifically, since the error is so vague.

0 votes
angeline delwart July 22, 2015

We loaded the attachments during the migration process and the support team helped us for the import process.

Suggest an answer