"Tempo" missing from top menu system

Paul Alexander
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 28, 2015

Tempo team please help...my Tempo product is nearly completely unusable.

Within the past 48 hrs, I no longer have the "Tempo" menu at the to top of my JIRA instance. My Tempo license shows all current in my add-on information. I also cannot get to the log work dialog attached to Tempo (I only have access to the old, default JIRA dialog). The only way I can interface with Tempo, it seems, is from an Agile board; a menu item "View in Tempo>Timesheets" allows me to get to the Timesheets view of that board. Once there, I only have access to Tempo data against that board and an orange lozenge top left says "Tempo Labs".

4 answers

0 votes
Paul Alexander
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 11, 2015

Foldes - yes, the users are configured correctly. See my above comment for the fix Atlassian gave me.

0 votes
Földes László December 10, 2015

Make sure the user you are using JIRA with, is in the list under Tempo Global Permission/Tempo Time tracking

0 votes
Paul Alexander
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 29, 2015

Atlassian support needed to bounce my instance to recreate the connections to the add-ons.

0 votes
Paul Alexander
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 28, 2015

I have an active thread with Atlassian Support who is assisting...

Suggest an answer