"Teams linked to Project" Option not shown for the Team field in Issue edit screen

Rashmi Belur January 31, 2017

I am using JIRA 7.2 and Tempo 4.0.2.

I have seen couple of videos on Tempo planner, that after linking project and board to Team, Team field in the issue will start showing the list of Teams with suggestion heading "Teams linked to Project". 

However in my case, I only see Teams list without any suggestions.

any other setup need to be done to display the suggestions?

1 answer

1 vote
Susanne Götz [Tempo]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 31, 2017

Hi Rashmi,

thank you for bringing this to our attention. I can confirm that this is a bug and have sent it to the development team for maintenance.

Regards,

Susanne

Karolin Blunk May 31, 2018

Hi, we are experiencing the same with only one user. We are using JIRA 7.2 and Tempo 4.9.0. has there ever been a fix for this issue?

Susanne Götz _Tempo_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 31, 2018

Hi Karolin,

This seems to be a problem that was fixed, but we have seen this again recently when creating issues and trying to set the team field.

Can you please create a ticket in our Tempo support (https://tempo-io.atlassian.net/servicedesk/customer/portal/6) for this and add information about the screens that you are experiencing this in.

Can you please also add information if this happens each time for this user or if the behavior is different when he closes and re-opens the team dropdown.

Regards,

Susanne

Karolin Blunk May 31, 2018

Hi Susanne, thanks for your quick reply. I created a bug report: TCS-733

When I just wanted to check whether it appears only in the edit screen or also in other screens it suddenly worked. I haven't changed anything in the tempo / project settings nor on the user. This leads me to the conclusion that this bug does not appear each time the user tries to perform this. Wrote this in the bug ticket as well.

Suggest an answer