I asked my developers to create sub-tasks and estimate the effort for each one of them. After creating the sub-task, they receive the same message: "Subtask was created but is not visible". Can anyone tell me what the problem is... and the solution, if any.
Ok. There's a couple of things here
The way I solved the problem, if I remember correctly, is: I went to the Project settings, and in "Permissions" I added the "developer" role to the different project permissions I wanted to give to my developers. You can do this for different roles and tailor the permissions for your project according to your needs. I hope this helps.
Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.Learn more
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG