We have uploaded roovy Script Runner plugin.
1. Open workflow in edit mode and select first transition "Create issue".screen3_script.png
2. Go to "Add validator" screen.
3. Select "Script validator" -> "Simple scripted validator"
4. Select one of build-in scripts e.g. "Has one or more attachments".
5. Enter text in "Error Message", "Field" is left empty.
6. Save and publish changes (+refresh web browser CTRL+F5).
7. Create new issue:
Upon pressing "Create" system displays error message entered in po. 5.
Generally system displays error message ALWAYS, no matter whether condition is validated to true or false.
You can't get attachments like this, because they are not available to the attachment manager until the transition has completed. IIRC you will need to check the current HttpRequest, which I don't have the code for off the top of my head.
Atlassian Summit is an excellent opportunity for in-person support, training, and networking.Learn more
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG