"Rank" custom field is not rendering on screens.

srinivasp
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 15, 2012

Hi,

I created few custom fileds called "Rank" and "Story Point" and configured to render on Defect/Enhancement creation screens. "Story Point" is rendered on the screens but not the other one. Am i doing some thing wrong? Greenhopper is enabled so is that the reason?

Thanks

2 answers

0 votes
sclowes
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 15, 2012

Unfortunately answers.atlassian.com is mostly for users to exchange questions and answers. I'd suggest you log a ticket with support at https://support.atlassian.com, they can help you diagnose what's going on here.

Thanks,
Shaun

0 votes
srinivasp
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 15, 2012

Hi Atlassians, Any update please?

Suggest an answer