"Pop-up window" after issue resolit

Mariia Senicheva September 29, 2017

Hello!

Could someone help me to settle the settings for issues? :)

I created a new workflow for one of the projects and have troubles with settling/tracking some info - issue resolution, due dates, etc... 

For example. when I use classic default workflow and resolve issue, the window below appears where I can enter needed information.

Ithelps a lot to team members to fill in all info. However, in my workflow I can find right settings to make a such window to appear after any transaction. 

Does anybody know how it can be done?

Thank you so much in advance! =)

Новый точечный рисунок.jpg

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Peter DeWitt
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 29, 2017

Mariia, you will need to create a new screen (or use and existing) with those fields on it and apply that screen to the resolve issue transition in your workflow (or any other transition).

Check this out: 

https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/mapping-a-screen-to-a-workflow-transition-720634253.html

-pd

Mariia Senicheva September 29, 2017

Thanks a lot, Peter! you made my day!)  I was searching for a long period... 

Peter DeWitt
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 29, 2017

Awesome, @Mariia Senicheva.  Could you tag my answer as the correct one?

Suggest an answer