"Please wait a moment for the server to finish then retry your action"

Christian Czaia _Decadis AG_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 23, 2012

Hey,

this question relates to the behaviours plugin. I got a script that's working fine if I create an issue. In edit mode I always get the "Please wait a moment for the server to finish then retry your action" popup but I'm unable to debug the error. Can't find anything in catalina.out log. (Logging for behaviours plugin is on).

Any ideas on that matter? Is there any debug level I have to manually set in order to find out what's causing the problem?

Cheers Christian

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
nriley
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 15, 2012

For everyone who has a similar problem, this issue is being addressed in https://studio.plugins.atlassian.com/browse/JBHV-154

One potential workaround for this issue (from JBHV-154):

Workaround: I found out something interesting regarding this error - it happens if I try to create an issue when the dashboard is displayed. However, if I go to a 'view issue' screen, and click 'create issue' there, the problem does not happen and the issue is successfully created.

0 votes
Christian Czaia _Decadis AG_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 23, 2012
0 votes
JamieA
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 23, 2012

Can you create a support request in the JBHV project please, including jira version, plugin version, script, and anything else I might need to reproduce the problem. thanks.

Suggest an answer