"No issues are assigned to a sprint with id x" error in navigator

jeffshea February 12, 2013

I've come across JQL error that has me stumped. I created some simple JQL for a scrum master to find stories in the current sprint for a given project. This made use of this syntax: "sprint in openSprints()". This works fine for me but returns the error above for other users trying the same syntax. I am a Jira system admin and the other user has a standard user role. BTW, there is no sprint with id 8. That does not auto-populate the way sprint with id 1 does. Sprint id = 1 has issues in it as well so the error message might be a red herring.

4 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Renjith Pillai
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 14, 2013

Appears to be a new bug, reported it here - https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/GHS-7659

0 votes
Jaakko Linnosaari (Aalto University) February 14, 2013

This problem started to appear in our environment today after updating GreenHopper from 6.1.1 to 6.1.3.1.

0 votes
julien blervaque February 14, 2013

Same problem since yesterday...
When I try to edit a working filter using Sprint in openSprints() the search always returns the following errors, even though the filter itself works:

No issues are assigned to a sprint with id 1

No issues are assigned to a sprint with id 2

Consequently I cannot modify the filter nor create a new one using the openSprints function :S

0 votes
Alex Manzer February 12, 2013

I have exactly the same problem. Seems to be a problem with the openSprints() function.

Suggest an answer