"New Jira experience" missed after several month of use

Andrei Zhukouski November 12, 2017

For several month - we used on our team "New Jira experience" and some parts of our workflow count on new features (e.g. we removed quick filters, because of new default "Assignment" filter).

Right now - we lose possibility to use "New Jira experience" - no one see "Experience the new JIRA" thru profile picture and old design displayed. 

How can we turn on "New Jira experience" back?

Note: we are using jira cloud

3 answers

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Aron Gombas _Midori_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 13, 2017

Guys, I see the same issue discussed in the Atlassian Developers Community site.

Atlassian is investigating this, so I guess this is a temporary glitch.

Andrei Zhukouski November 13, 2017

On my side it was fixed. I see new design from this morning - 9am GMT+3

Frans van der Wende November 14, 2017

Same here, fixed.

1 vote
Greg Armstrong November 24, 2017

hey guys, I've just registered for a new JIRA account and they only give me the old JIRA experience. Why TF would they do that after launching the new experience months and months ago.

In my user profile I don't have the option to select the new experience.

Any ideas how to get access to the new experience?

Thanks

Greg

Kerrod
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 26, 2017

Hi Greg,

Please email me (kerrod.williams@atlassian.com) with your instance name, and I'll turn on the option to opt-in for your team.

Thanks,

Kerrod

0 votes
Fokke Lingeman November 13, 2017

Similar issue. I switched to New Jira and switched back to the old Jira. Now I cannot see the "Experience the new JIRA." link when I click my profile.

Fokke Lingeman November 14, 2017

Fixed!

Suggest an answer