"New Jira experience" missed after several month of use Edited

For several month - we used on our team "New Jira experience" and some parts of our workflow count on new features (e.g. we removed quick filters, because of new default "Assignment" filter).

Right now - we lose possibility to use "New Jira experience" - no one see "Experience the new JIRA" thru profile picture and old design displayed. 

How can we turn on "New Jira experience" back?

Note: we are using jira cloud

3 answers

1 accepted

2 votes

Guys, I see the same issue discussed in the Atlassian Developers Community site.

Atlassian is investigating this, so I guess this is a temporary glitch.

On my side it was fixed. I see new design from this morning - 9am GMT+3

Similar issue. I switched to New Jira and switched back to the old Jira. Now I cannot see the "Experience the new JIRA." link when I click my profile.

0 votes

hey guys, I've just registered for a new JIRA account and they only give me the old JIRA experience. Why TF would they do that after launching the new experience months and months ago.

In my user profile I don't have the option to select the new experience.

Any ideas how to get access to the new experience?

Thanks

Greg

Hi Greg,

Please email me (kerrod.williams@atlassian.com) with your instance name, and I'll turn on the option to opt-in for your team.

Thanks,

Kerrod

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Sarah Schuster
Posted Jan 29, 2018 in Jira

What are common themes you've seen across successful & failed Jira Software implementations?

Hey everyone! My name is Sarah Schuster, and I'm a Customer Success Manager in Atlassian specializing in Jira Software Cloud. Over the next few weeks I will be posting discussion topics (8 total) to ...

2,861 views 12 18
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you
Atlassian Team Tour

Join us on the Team Tour

We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.

Save your spot