"Name" added a comment problem

Daniel Hernández September 27, 2017

Hello everybody,

When somebody posts in our Jira project and it does not have registered its name, normally it puts the name of the leader as the person who added the comment. That's okay. Our problem is that we changed our leader and we deleted the Jira account of the former leader but Jira still putting his name on the added comments.

Any suggestions?

1 answer

0 votes
Warren
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 28, 2017

Hi Daniel

I'm not sure about this, but it sounds as if you need to make a change in the project settings. Open the project, go to Settings (you'll need to have project Admin rights) and there is a mandatory field called Project lead which may still have the old person's name - try changing this

Daniel Hernández September 28, 2017

Hi Warren,

I tried to attach 4 images showing the problem but I can't. (my message was not accepted)... 

Even do, I'm for sure the project lead, I checked it. The former lead is not even in our project as a user with a role. But is still has a Jira account and its summary shows that is assigned to our project open issues. How I can deassign him? 

Thank you for your time.

Suggest an answer