"Log Work" "Date Started" isn't showing up in my JQL. Any idea why?

Vikrant Kshirsagar March 14, 2016

This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: Invalid date when trying to Log Work on Issue in JIRA

I am trying to filter for tasks where "Log Work" "Date Started" is within current week. But the "Date Started" field isn't showing up in my JQL. Any idea why?

1 answer

0 votes
Robert Barrow
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 14, 2016

Have you tried using worklogDate e.g.

worklogDate >= startOfWeek() && worklogDate <= endOfWeek()

Vikrant Kshirsagar March 14, 2016

Thanks Robert, not able to see that field either, screenshot attached.worklogDate_NotAvailable.PNG

Robert Barrow
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 16, 2016

Vikrant, could you confirm which version of JIRA you are using?

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRA-40973

Vikrant Kshirsagar March 17, 2016

Hi Robert, here it is: Atlassian JIRA Project Management Software (v6.3.12#6343-sha1:0d8f4aa)

Robert Barrow
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 17, 2016

In that case the worklog fields are not going to be available for you to use in JQL.  

Are you able to upgrade? 

Vikrant Kshirsagar March 17, 2016

Not sure, but I can check with our Admin, what version do we need to upgrade to?

Robert Barrow
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 17, 2016

v6.4 or later

Suggest an answer