"Keep me logged in" doesn't

George Irwin September 2, 2014

Every time I log into our OnDemand JIRA instance, I check "keep me logged in". Without fail, two hours later, I have to login again. Even if I don't close the browser window. It is getting most frustrating, particularly given how SLOOOOOOW our JIRA instance is.....

Any ideas on how I can stop this from happening?

Oh, I do use the Atlassian IntelliJ Connector plugin in PyCharm - I can't believe that using the plugin causes my browser session to be logged out.....?

8 answers

0 votes
KarolinaV November 21, 2016

The only thing I can think of is that your cookie settings of your web browser are not allowing the data to be saved. 
I would suggest going into the settings of your specific web browser and check if the JIRA domain is able to save cookies, for safari follow this page: https://support.apple.com/kb/ph19214?locale=en_US 

0 votes
Giorgio Zanoni November 21, 2016

still having this problem, using Safari

0 votes
muhammett August 8, 2016

Same problem on latest chrome browser and ios app.

0 votes
Rodolfo Zappa June 14, 2016

Same case here, using webstorm with task server resource configurated to apoint to JIRA server hosted by Atlassian.

0 votes
Nicolas Manero November 7, 2015

We are accessing Atlassian Cloud via Chrome, and we use Idea Intellij with the Atlassian plugin, but somehow, this plugin is closing the browser session every now and then. Any help will be appreciated

0 votes
Jongto licence November 2, 2015

same here since afew weeks, super boring and nobody care at the support ....

0 votes
George Irwin September 8, 2014

Safari (latest)

0 votes
Elisa [Atlassian]
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 7, 2014

Hi George,

Which browser are you using?

Suggest an answer