It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

"Hide completed issues older than" on Kanban Boards

We're using Jira Cloud and unfortunately there is no such setting in our Board settings. I assume this is one of those many things which are available for Jira Server but didn't make it into Jira Cloud. How can I accomplish the same functionality in Jira Cloud? 

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Jack Community Leader Oct 15, 2019

@Oliver Schlüter , you can certainly do this in Cloud using the Kanban sub-filter, e.g.

fixVersion in unreleasedVersions() OR fixVersion is EMPTY  and (status != Done or (status = Done and resolutiondate >= startOfDay(-10d))

Hey Jack, thank you very much! 

Hiiii @Oliver Schlüter 

I have never worked with jira cloud. But in server, in a board ing vie backlow or active sprint view, we have board button at top right side of the board. If you click on it dropdown menu open if you click on configure, at the left side, you have quick filter. You can write a jql in that (for example updated >= -2w and status = closed ) you can write some jql for that. And if you come back to backlog view or active sprint view you can see the name of  quick filter that you have made and then click on it to show your completed issues in last 2 weeks.

Best Regards 

Hey Ashkan,

thanks for the reply. I'm not looking for a solution based on quick filters but I'd rather have the board limit the tickets that show up by default. 

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted in Jira

Demo Den Ep. 7: New Jira Cloud Reports

Learn how to use two new reports for next-gen projects in Jira Cloud:  Cumulative flow diagram and Sprint burndown chart. Ivan Teong, Product Manager, Jira Software, demos the Cumulative ...

229 views 1 2
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you