"Future sprint" missing on Agile boards

Tarun Sapra Community Champion Aug 04, 2014

Hi,

Some of the issues in our JIRA has link to "Future Sprint" in their Agile Panel on the view screen but the problem is the sprint is nowhere to be on found. When you click on the sprint link on the view issue screen there is a list of baords which might contain the sprint, but the sprint isn't present there and sometimes in the current sprint when an issue is moved out of the sprint there is an error msg "KCA-XXX will be moved from Sprint Y to Sprint 35" and here "Sprint 35" is the future sprint which is nowhere to be found.

Please share your opinion.

Thanks.

2 answers

0 vote
Tarun Sapra Community Champion Aug 12, 2014

It seems I am the only one facing this issue!

No! You're not! I'm facing the same issue. I need to have future sprints in a scrum board available at two points:

1. in the backlog view - to drag an drop issues there.
    20150820_atlassian01.PNG
    Right now future sprints only occure once a single issue (within the board's filter results) is assorted to the sprint. I need the sprints "drag & drop zones" to be available by "switching them on"
  2. in the active sprint view - to be able to move items during early planning before the sprint has started.

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Community Anniversary

Happy Anniversary, Atlassian Community!

This community is celebrating its one-year anniversary and Atlassian co-founder Mike Cannon-Brookes has all the feels.

Read more
Community showcase
Julia Dillon
Posted Tuesday in Jira

Tell us how your team runs on Jira!

Hey Atlassian Community! Today we are launching a bunch of customer stories about the amazing work teams, like Dropbox and Twilio, are doing with Jira. You can check out the stories here. The thi...

247 views 1 18
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you