We have pages that are aggregates of other pages, for instance a page about a software version that uses labels features v3-2 bugs and jira-tickets to show links to pages specific to that version. The Content by label macro does not appear to show all the pages that have that label applied. Also, perhaps related, the global page search does not appear to work either - searching for an exact title of a page will bring up zero results. In both cases, the functionality sometimes works, sometimes doesn't.
I've rebuild the search index, but to no avail. Also, a restart appears to bring back this functionality temporarily.
I truly suspect that this behavior is caused by a corrupted index. have you tried to rebuild the index from scratch as well? http://confluence.atlassian.com/display/DOC/Rebuild+the+Content+Indices+from+scratch
if the issue persists, please verify if Confluence is not running out of memory (RAM) or out of memory in the server HD space. This can cause index to fail too.
Hope that helps!
Hey Community mates! Claire here from the Software Product Marketing team. We all know software development changes rapidly, and it's often tough to keep up. But from our research, we've found the h...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs