"Clones" and "is cloned by" seems to be reversed in bulk clone, or?

Christoph Ficek February 12, 2015

Hello,

my config:
JIRA v6.3.5
Bulk Clone: 1.0.15.3

Add on works great, but it seems the direction of the link for "clones" and "is cloned by" seems to be reverse to the JIRA logic:

cloners_direction.png

Does not matter in which direction I am configuring the outward and inward link direction, the effect is, that JIRA and Bulk Clone are using other directions.

Can you confirm this? Or is this maybe a problem in our JIRA installation?

Thankful for any advice.

Chris

5 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Lars Broden February 12, 2015

Hi Christoph,

We have provided a fix for this now in the latest BulkClone 1.0.16 release available on the marketplace from tonight.

This was an old SDK stinker, which we now could get rid of due to Atlassian's correction in the latest SDK version.

Happy BulkCloning

Lars

0 votes
Lars Broden
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 12, 2015

Much appreciated, thanks

0 votes

Of course. Done!

Chris

0 votes
Lars Broden
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 12, 2015

Thanks, To fuel our Kaizen of relentless improvements, we would appreciate a good word in the review section on the Atlassian Marketplace

best

lars

0 votes

That is great. I can confirm the bug is gone.

I am really impressed about your reaction time. 

Thanks
Chris

Suggest an answer