"Assign to me" button in transition screens is no longer available in Jira 5.1.7

Rodolfo Romero
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 18, 2012

We just upgraded from Jira 5.0.2 to Jira 5.1.7 and the "Assign to me" button that used to be in the transition screen between states in a workflow is no longer available. No we have to type our names instead of a simple click. Has this feature been removed from Jira or is there a new way to set this up?

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Rodolfo Romero
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 19, 2012

It seems this is a bug in Jira 5.1.7 and it will be fixed on Jira 5.2

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRA-28870

There is nothign we can do for now but wait and upgrade.... sigh.

0 votes
Mizan
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 18, 2012

Check if you have the Assign to me permission OR the sytem plugin

View Issue Ops Bar Assign To Me Link

module of Issue Operations Plugin is enabled.

Rodolfo Romero
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 19, 2012

It seems this is a bug in Jira 5.1.7 and it will be fixed on Jira 5.2

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRA-28870

There is nothign we can do for now but wait and upgrade.... sigh.

@Mizan, I do have all those permissions as I am the Super Admin in our Jira instance.

Thanks!

Suggest an answer